- The Museum will be closed Sunday, April 9 in observance of Easter.
Hours: 10 AM — 5 PM, Tuesday-Sunday (closed Mondays)
Thank you for supporting the Florence Griswold Museum by making a purchase from our Museum Shop. We are so grateful for your continued support!
Benefits of Shopping at the Museum Store
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff.
- Unique gift items from the best local artisans as well as an international selection of wares.
- Complimentary gift-wrapping, just mention in the notes field that your order is a gift.
- Your purchase supports the educational mission of the Museum.
- Member discounts and special perks (Not yet a member? Become one today!)
Please pardon our online shop appearance. We are working hard to build a more robust online shop with many more great selections for all your gift giving needs. In the meantime, please shop for our Museum publications below, or get in touch with The Shop (860-434-5542, ext.111, email@example.com) to speak with one of our knowledgeable staff for a personalized shopping experience that can be paid for with a credit card and shipped to the recipient of your choice.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your support of the Museum’s educational mission through purchases made in The Shop.
Miss Florence and the Artists of Old Lyme$26.00Shop Now
American Art Review (Spring 2022)$7.95Shop Now
Miss Florence’s Artist Trees: Celebrating a Tradition of Painted Palettes$24.99Shop Now
Dana Sherwood: Animal Appetites and Other Encounters in Wildness$75.00Shop Now
The American Artist in Connecticut: The Legacy of the Hartford Steam Boiler Collection$29.95Shop Now
Fragile Earth: The Naturalist Impulse in Contemporary Art$32.95Shop Now
Childe Hassam in Connecticut$10.00Shop Now
Matilda Browne Catalogue$19.95Shop Now
Nason: Aged in Wood$13.95Shop Now
Museum Art Prints and Reproductions
Choose from a wide selection of art prints and reproductions of images from the Museum’s collection.
And now we're award-winning!
Please call the shop at (860) 434-5542 or submit your inquiry with our form below: